Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On Cue {11}


Christina

Seriously love this clean and simple approach to the shabby chic style. From the detail in the pink background panel, to the repetitive postage shape, to the crisp white embossing, this card is pure perfection!


I am playing a little catch up here...but better late than never! This color combo certainly brought out the shabby chic-ness in a ton of you! I was left feeling all dreamy and girly, and just a little refined after viewing all of the entries. I have this strange urge to by some roses and hang them upside to dry out. ;o) I just can't help but honorably mention Debbie Marcinkiewicz, Kristen, and Clare Buswell as well. Congrats to all of the fave picks, and thanks so much to all of you who participate in the challenge again and again. As always, I enjoyed seeing what ya'll came up with for this color combo. ;o)

Be sure to check out all of the entries if you haven't already. The Color Cue is always packed with tons of talent and inspiration!

8 comments:

  1. So happy for my friends Savannah and Paulina and a big congrats to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn--so honoured that you selected my card!! Always so fun to play with your colour combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... amazing desings! Congrats to all and a special thanks you to the WPlus9 girlies for the honorable mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, was I surprised and thrilled to open this post! Thank you so much for the honor of being chosen for On Cue this month! Congrats to all of the other winners on your gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY!! Thank you so much for featuring me! I am so honored! And I am super super excited that I got a package of Wplus9 stamps in the mail a couple weeks back! I cannot wait to use them! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! Blessings:}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all and thanks for the honorable mention!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these cards are beautiful! Thanks to Maile for picking mine! What a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest