Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Design Team Feature: Kerrianne Gwin

Kerrianne will also be sharing her September Release projects all week long over on her blog. Today she has chosen a cute project to let me feature here on the Wplus9 Design blog using A Pocketful.

"I was inspired by the sentiment for a true blue friend - someone who's there for you through thick and thin. I wanted to incorporate lots of shades of blues to tie in with the sentiment, so I dug through some scraps of card stocks and patterned papers. I distressed the denim pocket cut from the die with scissors around the edge and then stamped the stitches with white craft ink. A feminine card with a touch of toughness for a true blue friend!"

~ Kerrianne Gwin

Stop by Kerrianne's blog to find out more about this card and to check out the rest of her release projects.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. CLUNK!

    That Kerrianne: I love the use of YOUR stamps through her beautiful lens! THIS card says it all! SUCH an infinitely possible collection of design GEMS in this wonderful stamp set - YEE HAW! Kerrianne makes SUCH spectacular magic with a limited palette: I love IT! Thanks for the FABBY inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is adorable, I love the layout and the background is amazing. Thanks for sharing, I'm off to check out the rest of Kerrianne's projects!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest