Wednesday, February 11, 2015

VIDEO: Product Close Up - PURE COLOR Storybook Collection

Hello! It's hump day...I think. It is Wednesday, right? LOL

I have gotten a few questions on the new Storybook colors and how they compare to some of our other colors, and I thought the best way to tell you, was to show you.

Watch above or watch in HD at YouTube

In the video, I go through all of the new ink colors included in the PURE COLOR Dye Ink Storybook Collection we just released on February 5th.

I walk you through each color and compare it to previously released colors that fall into the same color family.

Hopefully this gives you a better idea of the new ink colors available and helps you decide which ones to add to your collection!

As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Featured Supplies

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Dawn. Really refreshing. Are your inks fast drying or can you blend them with a blending tool, similarly to Distress inks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing us the difference between your colors Dawn! They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors are all so pretty! I think I'm going to be investing in some new inks! Several of the colors I don't have anything similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors. Will you be coming out with the reinkers for this new set?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for doing the color comparison video. I have some of these on order (think they come today!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...the story book ink colors are gorgeous! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great and beautiful colors!!! Thanks for the tip :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours! These are on my 'must have' list!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these new colors and now have them all to play with! Is there an updated template somewhere to print out color samples? I have the first 15 colors printed out and it's so helpful when I'm choosing my colors.

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest