Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Clean and Simple Dimension with Detailed Stamps

Hi all, it's Maureen here with a CAS card set using the newly released Beautiful Bouquets: Ranunculous stamp set and the Bountiful Blooms die.

 Wplus9 Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Bouquets:  Ranunculous// Dies: Bountiful Blooms, Love Mom Layers// Cardstock: White

This stamp is simply gorgeous colored, as you've seen many of the WPlus9 designers do. You know what I've found though? It looks just as stunning heat embossed on colored card stock.

To make my card set, I started by die cutting colored card stock using the Love Mom Layers Die. With the help of my MISTI, I was able to quickly stamp the images with Versamark ink and then heat emboss them with White Embossing Powder several times onto various colors of card stock. To make the embossed images pop a bit more, I traced the outline of the images using a Versamarker. You can also get a similiar result using Copic Markers if you don't have the Versamarker.

The ranunculous images are so beautiful that I did very little to the rest of the card. I die cut the sentiment from the Bountiful Blooms die set and added it to a strip of Vellum card stock. Each card was embellished with sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by the WPlus9 Design Blog today. I hope you are inspired to create your own CAS card set!

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Maureen! Love this new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are gorgeous, Maureen, and what a great stamp! Such wonderful cards and relatively easy and quick to get out! Love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card set - love the detail of the flower images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration. I used the WPlus9 Dogwood stamp and they turned out beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous, Mo! Thanks for the wonderful tips, too!! They look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love this technique, and your cards are simply stunning! Thanks for sharing! I'm off to try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful! I love the way you outlined the images with the Veramark pen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love the effect of the outlining with versamark pen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all of them. the outlining looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this stamp!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Maureen. Love the colors, layout, everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, these are gorgeous, Maureen! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mo ~ These CAS cards are absolutely stunning! The Versa Marker really adds such a nice finishing touch. Thanks for sharing.
    #sharehandmadekindness

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards, great for a card set for gifts. Love the cards very much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Easy and simple...yet so elegant! Thank you for the design ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful cards, so elegant design! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just came across this post from a google search and I just wanted to say that I love the simple idea of using the versamarker!! I never would have thought of that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest