Sunday, July 9, 2017

Citrus Background Builders with Kara

Hello! Kara back with you today to continue sharing some inspiration using the July 2017 stamps and dies! Today my projects feature the new Summer Citrus and Citrus Background Builders sets along with a few other new stamps and dies.

As soon as I opened this new release I went right for these images! So summery and so fun and that Citrus Background Builders stamp set is just stunning!

I started by die cutting and stamping out a ton of Summer Citrus images in these PURE COLOR Dye Ink colors: Last Leaf, Wild Mango, and Falling Star. I created a grouping of images on the large oval label from Basic Labels. On top of that I positioned my sentiment which is made up of a word die from Basic Greetings and a little label stamped with a sentiment from Southern Sentiments. I created a background for my focal point using the Citrus Background Builders stamp set. I stamped the large image in two colors slightly overlapping in areas. So quick and easy, but looks so cool!

I can't seem to get enough of stamping these little 'ghost' images in Fairy Dust ink in the background. I just love the look!

For this card I simply grouped a bunch of fruit together at the bottom. I added a few 'ghost' images around the fruit and the sentiment. The large sentiment from Southern Sentiments fills the space perfectly.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Featured Supplies

For your convenience, here is a list of the featured Wplus9 supplies used on today's project(s), along with links to purchase.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice designs on your cards and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Kara! These new stamps are so perfect for summer. Love how you added the subtle ghost images too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the summery color palette you used on your cards! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest